Friday, June 25, 2010

On Steam's Summer Sale: Day 2

Hey yo everyone,

So, the new batch of sales have been released. Frankly, they aren't as impressive as yesterday; though that's just my own opinion of the games they have on (and mostly the lack of stuff under $4).

I'd recommend the Galcon Fusion game that's going for $2.50; tons of fun as a iPhone app and I've heard it's been ported to the PC / MacOSX just fine too! Ghostbusters!: The Video Game is a lot of fun, but you won't get a lot of re-playability due to the lack of multiplayer on the PC version. Meh.

Hmmm... Let's see. If you're willing to spend the bucks, Resident Evil 5 and Serious Sam HD: Double Pack will keep you entertained for a while.

Like I said, nothing truly spectacular on today. I'm going to go back to play Oblivion; yeah, I love that game. And I'm probably gonna regret buying it for $7.50 (not as part of the Steam Summer Sale, but a previous weekend offer) when it goes on sale for $2.50 sometime later.

No comments:

Post a Comment