Sunday, June 27, 2010

On Day 3 of My Wallet Growing Empty; Summer 2010

Day 3, and I'm a little disappointed with Valve; I've already bought most of the games listed for considerably cheaper before (exception of L4D2, of course). I'm personally not sure that Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is really worth the $7.49. That, and I'm personally holding out for cheaper fare tomorrow!

Here's a gem I've found through browsing the Specials tab on Steam:

Puzzle Kingdoms: 95% off. $1.00 only!

Holy cow! If you're a fan of puzzle games and RPG-like games, then you'll probably like Puzzle Kingdoms. I've only played the last game from these Puzzle Quest, which was good fun itself, so I'm not 100% sure if this game's better or worse off. But at $1, or less than 5 minutes of work for the average American worker, it's a freakin' steal!

As I scour the website for more goodies at super cheap prices, I'll let you guys hear it first, only on OTOOEP. Yay acronyms!

No comments:

Post a Comment